SE Territory Technical Sales Rep
SE Technical Sales Rep Responsibilities:
- Manage new business development for Plastic Tolling division.
- Develop business opportunities in southeast United States by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, as well as researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell SD Polymers services by building relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by: providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare periodic sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Minimum five years of relevant sales experience
- Minimum ten years of experience in the plastics industry preferred
- High School diploma (or higher)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Georgia resident
Plant Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, direct and run day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Plan and implement production and maintenance scheduling.
- Optimize production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Maintain accountability for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Build positive, trusting relationships with work group.
- Recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Develop and implement adequate safety program.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Manage ordering, scheduling and planning of raw materials.
- Proven work experience as a plant manager
- Minimum of ten years of plastics industry experience
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Proficient computer skills
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage annual marketing budget to ensure funds are allocated effectively and resources invested wisely.
- Leverage sales forecasting techniques and strategic planning tools to maximize sales and profitability of SD Polymers products and services.
- Analyze business developments and monitor market trends.
- Develop opportunities for advertising, including regional, national and specialty publications.
- Manage production of marketing materials (such as leaflets, flyers and posters) by writing, editing, and proofreading copy, as well as liaising with printers and designers.
- Conduct marketing research, build brand awareness, perform customer surveys and analyze customer needs.
- Analyze product and market pricing.
- Keep informed of marketing activities of competitors.
- Attend and organize sales and promotional events and exhibitions.
- Minimum of five years of relevant marketing experience
- Minimum of five years of plastics industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Marketing or Business Administration
- Georgia resident